NFL on DVC...which games, when?

DanenRox

Disney Junkies
I know we can go to the ESPN Club and watch any/all games, but I'm wondering how I can tell if the DVC cable provider will show the NE Patriots game on resort TV 9/23/12 at 8:30 pm? :3dglasses

There isn't a "DVC cable provider", DVC resorts get the same cable as all of Disney. ESPN I think has a satellite dish.

The NBC Sunday night football game is Denver at the Steelers, and the New England game is on CBS @ 1:00 ET the same time as the Miami Dolphins and the Jacksonville Jaguars, so i'd check to make sure it's on locally in your room or to make sure just to to the ESPN Club because they have every game with NFL Sunday Ticket...

Why waste your vacation watching NE. Now if it were the Bears...

I don't mean to hijack a football thread, but with regard to baseball play-offs, the games will be televised on Fox and TBS. I know Disney has Fox, but does anyone know if the expanded guide now includes TBS? TIA! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter