NFL games on 12/24

kk8273

Mouseketeer
Any idea where I can watch a NFL game on Christmas Eve? I tried to make a reservation at ESPN but it is blacked out. Is it open that day? Any other suggestions?
Thanks!

ESPN does not take any weekend reservations as far as I know. I believe it is first come/first serve except if you reserve a VIP table. You would probably need to call ESPN directly at 407-939-1177. Last I heard it was $75 per person, but that might have gone up.

I know I have seen threads on these boards, but here is a link from when it first started. That price listed in the link is old.
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/...d-new-vip-seating-at-disney-worlds-espn-club/

Splitsville also has a lot of TV's and show all the NFL games. They have TV's inside, outside, upstairs, downstairs, pretty much everywhere. We have watched College & NFL games there and had a blast.

Just another option for you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter