Next Week's Trip

grgich

Mouseketeer
My family (a group of 9!) will be going to WDW next week (4/14-4/18). I've been to WDW a few times, but they've all been in mid August time frame and it's only been 5 of us.

How crowded are the parks in mid April compared to mid August?

Also, my father will be coming on this trip. It's his first time at WDW since Magic Kingdom opened in the 70s. He's never been to Epcot, Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom. He is 76 and has some trouble with his hip and can't walk long distances. We are planning on getting a wheelchair and letting him ride whenever he gets tired, kind of like an "adult-stroller". :)

Has anyone else done that and how did it work out for you?

Hi grgich,
touringplans.com say the crowds will be between 6-9 for your trip. So I guess you'll have some nice 'not so crowded' moments and also some long lines like in august.
I wish you and your family a wonderful trip! and tell us what your dad thinks about the 'new' parks! ;)
Have fun!

My family (a group of 9!) will be going to WDW next week (4/14-4/18). I've been to WDW a few times, but they've all been in mid August time frame and it's only been 5 of us.

How crowded are the parks in mid April compared to mid August?

Also, my father will be coming on this trip. It's his first time at WDW since Magic Kingdom opened in the 70s. He's never been to Epcot, Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom. He is 76 and has some trouble with his hip and can't walk long distances. We are planning on getting a wheelchair and letting him ride whenever he gets tired, kind of like an "adult-stroller". :)

Has anyone else done that and how did it work out for you?

I'm so excited for your father ... And for the rest of you!! Have a wonderful time!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter