• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Next Week!

Jigsaw

^_^
Me and some friends are going to California next week
August 2nd-7th.
Our hotel is in Montebello (the hilton)
How long does it take/whats the fastest way to get from there to
Disneyland, Universal and LA(the staples center?)

Your best bet is Mapquest: http://www.mapquest.com

Plug in Place Name: Hilton, City: Montebello, and go from there.

That looks like a good central location - please give us your report when you get back.

I'll be there then, too, Jigsaw! Wear your lime green, and I'll watch for you!

I'll be wearing my alien green Mickey head and sporting white & pink Disney crocs!:woohoo:

I'll be wearing my alien green Mickey head and sporting white & pink Disney crocs!:woohoo:

Whats with the lime green? Everyone seems to be making an effort to wear lime green to the park...:confused3

Whats with the lime green? Everyone seems to be making an effort to wear lime green to the park...:confused3

This is from a sticky post by Glo on the Welcome to the DIS board:

PS. Why do people wear lime green ribbons or buttons? Lime green has become the "official" color of the DIS. Many times DISers wear lime green ribbons so that other DISers can recognize them. The DISers who originated the idea, did so to make sure it was an unusal color that would stand out. It's a way to get to meet other DISers.

They make Disney crocs?!

I couldnt find anything lime green...I'll be wearing a green bandana though and this shirt
Cali07

This is from a sticky post by Glo on the Welcome to the DIS board:

PS. Why do people wear lime green ribbons or buttons? Lime green has become the "official" color of the DIS. Many times DISers wear lime green ribbons so that other DISers can recognize them. The DISers who originated the idea, did so to make sure it was an unusal color that would stand out. It's a way to get to meet other DISers.

Oh... and the whole time we were there I was the guy wearing a lavender purple backpack! (Wife's backpack and she decided she didn't want to carry it shortly after arrival).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter