Next trip is November 2015' who's going us?

karen230

Earning My Ears
Booked my 2015 room in AOA, who else is heading down in November 2015? Anyone know when we might start seeing PINs or free dining announcements for then?

Count us in. We are booked at POR starting Nov 21 for 2 weeks!!!! This will be our first trip during the Holiday Season. So excited to see all the decorations!

I think discounts for November usually are released around July.

We are booked for POP Nov 14-21 2015. This year the FD promo was released early May. Hoping for some promo to be released, however we are going either way. Can't wait!

We are hoping too! But prices seem so high at the moment, any ideas when virgin will do offers for nov?

We'll be there during Jersey Week (for the 3rd time)! We are booked on a DCL cruise from 11/6-9. We'll stay at WDW a few days before, hopefully in one of the new CBR rooms that sleep 5:goodvibes

We stretched our dates this year to get *free* dining but I don't know if we'll do it next year. Hopefully the budget (what is that?!?) will allow another long stay.

If free dining is the same as previous years, and we can swing it financially, we'll check in on Saturday 10/31. Then I'll FINALLY get to MNSSHP :cool1:

We will be there too! Haven't booked yet as we are unsure of where we will stay this time.

Were going early November2015 too hoping for free dining and low crowds since beginning willing to switch dates for free dining though :)

We just got back, and my sister and I are looking to book our holiday trip for next year! Looking at end of November through early December. Trying to figure out if we wanna stay at one of the All Stars and try to jump on a discount offer later down the road, or rent out some VC points at boardwalk and dine cheap. Oh decisions decisions! Can't wait to see the holiday decor tho! We have been there a couple times during the holidays, but normally we go around this time of year so we get all the Halloween decor, which of course is awesome too. :) Glad I am not the only one planning this far ahead! :cool1:

Will be there November 13-16 and then sailing the Dream on the 16th!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Another November 2015 trip here! We'll be there most likely the week of the
7th. And now for several months of debating whether we'll stay onsite, or off-site, fly, or take the auto-train. :idea:

We are headed back to the world in Nov 2015. Unsure of dates yet and we may rent points this time too but that will depend on what kind of discount Disney offers. I also just requested to join the FB group. I can't wait. It will be our third trip but our first during the holidays.

Have a 7-day Fantasy cruise booked for November 14, so we'll be there either before (preferably) or after. Depends on if/when Free Dining is offered.

Nov 7-14, 2015 at Caribbean Beach! We usually go for DW's spring break (she's a teacher) but this time it's exactly at Easter. We decided we could wait for lower crowds and Food and Wine. :)

I'm in :) Already in the facebook group too (Theresa).
Looks like we're going October 31 to November 8. Not sure where we will stay as it depends on who all joins us. We may return to CBR or try yet another new resort. It may end up changing next year too to where ever we can get the military discount once that comes out next summer.
It's us four (DD will be 7 and DS will be 5 :scared1:) My parents are looking to come along (which if they do is how we will be included in the military discount) and just found out my DB, DSIL and their DD (6 then) may be coming along for the 2nd half of the trip!

Count us in!
We are going November 18-25th! :dance3:
Back just in time for Thanksgiving with the family :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter