next sunday

We are due to arrive on Sunday too. Are you going to do any last minute packing? We hope not. ;)
Have a wonderful trip and :bday: to your DD.

toocooltobeMom said:
We are due to arrive on Sunday too. Are you going to do any last minute packing? We hope not. ;)
Have a wonderful trip and :bday: to your DD.
we have been packed for about 2 months now :rotfl2:

Good for you! :thumbsup2 I guess I can officially say that I am packed too.
Somehow I still manage to forget something all the time. :)

toocooltobeMom said:
Good for you! :thumbsup2 I guess I can officially say that I am packed too.
Somehow I still manage to forget something all the time. :)
I hope i did'nt for get somthing :rotfl: :bday: to your sons

I will be there next Sunday staying at the All Star Muisc with the fee dining!!! It will be my first trip with no kids. Can't wait to try some new things!!!

Marcy

Marcy Mouse said:
I will be there next Sunday staying at the All Star Muisc with the fee dining!!! It will be my first trip with no kids. Can't wait to try some new things!!!

Marcy

Cool! Our Pop warner football league is going to be at ASMu too. I think there are 650 of us all together!

I'm just messing with you. Me and my family will be at POP next Sunday and there are only 6 of us. I hope you all have a good trip.

We're leaving Sunday for the airport hotel and flying out Monday morning. Staying at CSR! :Pinkbounc

we'll be there by then - woohoooooooooooooo
Leaving on Sat morn :banana: :cheer2:
Where's everyone staying?
We're staying 5nights VWL, 3nights AKL, 6nights BCV

My parents are going with us this time and they wanted to do a little sight-seeing on the way, so we're leaving Friday morning and will be stopping in St. Simon's Island, Ga for the night. Saturday we will be going to St. Augustine and then it's on to POFQ Sunday morning! :cool1:

we will be arriving at 2PM on SUNDAY!!! We will be at the Polynesian for the 2nd time. :) :) :)

this time next week we'll be swimming at TL!

YIPPEE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter