Next Round-Feb., March, & April-Pen Pal Letter/Twist Exchange-Sign Up! CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
We will continue with this exchange for another 3 months. This time we will cover the Spring months, and Easter!

If you are new, and would like to join in here is how it works. For each month listed, you will be sending your pen pal a letter, as well as a twist. In the letter which can be either typed, or handwritten you will be given a topic to talk about. Ex. Tell your pen pal about your Christmas plans. Then you can tell them anything else you wish. For the twist, each month, there is a different twist given. The twist is an extra something to send to your pen pal that should not cost too much, but something that goes with the twist theme. Ex. Send your pen pal something that is made in your state that is edible.

Each week from Sunday to Friday, you are asked to check in on the monthly thread. If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know. I do check to see that everyone is following the rules.

Letters, and twists need to be mailed out by the second Sunday of the particular month. The best way to remember this date is to mark it on your calendar. I usually give out the topic, and twist for the following month the month before so that everyone is able to get a head start. But if there is a stall in someone receiving their letter/twist for the month, I will wait off on giving out the topic & twist.

COMMUICATION is key in this exchange! Please post of your letter/twist being sent out as soon as it is sent, and as soon as you receive yours.

For past participants, I am not sure who has been pen pals with whom. If you remember who was your past pen pal, feel free to let me know, and I will try to set you up with someone else-if possible. Or you may have the same pen pals as before, or your current pen pal-then you get to know each other better.

Sign ups will be till-Tuesday December 4th. Names, and pen pal info. will be given in either late December, or early in January. I will be asking all pen pals to check in weekly. I will post a thread titled Feb./Mar./April Pen Pal Check In, or something like such. Once sign ups have closed, all participants are required to check in weekly. If you do not check in, which means you are not around-if you do not tell me before you leave on your vacation, ..... you are MIA, you will be dropped from the exchange. No pen pal likes to not receive a letter, and twist from their pen pal. So, only sign up if you are able to follow through, and follow the rules. PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED ALL PAST EXCHANGES YOU HAVE JOINED IN ON, SUCCESSFULLY. NO FLAKERS ARE ALLOWED.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a pm.

To sign up, please pm me the below info.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
*How many pen pals would you like to send to?
*Who were your past pen pals-if you remember, and wish to have a different p.p.-
*What are your hobbies/collections/activities you like to do-

I would love to do this again
Robin Miceli
Miceli20@yahoo.com
PO Box 1762
NATALBANY LA 70451
Have had pen pals but don't remember names
Hobbies/activities:
Movies, volunteering at church, of course all things Disney,

Sign ups are CLOSED. Please check in here weekly-Sunday-Friday so that I know you are still around. Also from time to time, I might post questions, info., .... so please scan the posts, and check your pm box. I will be sending out pen pal info. this month, and you can start writing in the month of January, ONCE you have received, both the twist, and topic for the month.

Participants, please check in here on this thread weekly, until our new thread has opened. Check ins are from Monday-Friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter