Next Release Date for Cruises?

RJAYL

<font color=blue>WDW Since 1971<br><font color=mag
Okay does anyone have the skinny on when the next cruise dates will be released?:hourglass

We are cruising on Dec 4th and I would love to book the transatlantic on board for 2012.. which they haven't released yet. Does anyone know if the dates ARE Not released yet if I can book it in some way to get the discounts? I thought I remember reading you can't do 'dummy' dates or something to that effect.

Help..

We are cruising on Dec 4th and I would love to book the transatlantic on board for 2012.. which they haven't released yet. Does anyone know if the dates ARE Not released yet if I can book it in some way to get the discounts? I thought I remember reading you can't do 'dummy' dates or something to that effect.

Help..

Yep! Pick a date farther away so you do not have to worry about the deposit being due before the cruise dates get released. Then when the cruise you want is released, call and make the changes.

We booked a MR cruise onboard, switched to Kids Sail Free (can not combine deals), switched to Kids Sail Free Western, and then switched back to the Onboard booking deal for the Mediterranean!

I would love to do a transatlantic! Enjoy both! :goodvibes

For what it's worth, last week while booking a dummy date on board, the Future Sales lady told me it would be April. I'm sure she is not the end all be all, but she seemed pretty confident.

Ron

For what it's worth, last week while booking a dummy date on board, the Future Sales lady told me it would be April. I'm sure she is not the end all be all, but she seemed pretty confident.

Ron

I hope she is right b/c we are cruising the Dream in May and want to book onboard the Fantasy for Sept 2012.

Ron

Disney cruisers have gotten spoiled the past few years by ever-earlier itinerary announcements. An April release is more along the lines of when other cruise lines release the following year's itineraries. It also makes it more likely that I would choose another cruise line for a 2012 Transatlantic or Europe cruise over DCL.

April....that stinks......I really hope it is sooner. I guess I will have to book a dummy for 2012 onboard in 2 weeks.

I hope she is right b/c we are cruising the Dream in May and want to book onboard the Fantasy for Sept 2012.
Fantasy in September 2012 is our plan too. I booked a 3 night Dream for Jan 2012 as a dummy. I'll transfer that to my desired date as soon as it opens. I'll still only be responsible for 1/2 the regular deposit and my obc will bump up to the longer cruise rate of $200 per room.

I wouldn't expect any deviations in itinerary for the Fantasy. So you can pretty much pick your date now, just by going eastern this week and western the next.

Ron

Help! Trying to understand the way this all works!

I want to sail in both Sept 2011 and August 2012. Once I have the first reservation, can I go the August 2012 at the reduced deposit?

Or is that just for on board booking??

Thanks for your help.

Lynn

Fantasy in September 2012 is our plan too. I booked a 3 night Dream for Jan 2012 as a dummy. I'll transfer that to my desired date as soon as it opens. I'll still only be responsible for 1/2 the regular deposit and my obc will bump up to the longer cruise rate of $200 per room.

I wouldn't expect any deviations in itinerary for the Fantasy. So you can pretty much pick your date now, just by going eastern this week and western the next.

Ron

Help! Trying to understand the way this all works!

I want to sail in both Sept 2011 and August 2012. Once I have the first reservation, can I go the August 2012 at the reduced deposit?

Or is that just for on board booking??

Thanks for your help.

Lynn
The OBC and reduced deposit are when you book a future cruise on board.

There are travel agents who will offer OBC and from time to time DCL will offer reduced deposits as a promotion.

Ron

Had to cancel our Holiday Southern Carib Cruise due to work conflicts... Family meeting decided to go for a big one, 2012 Med Cruise!

One small problem, Disney won't give us the 2012 Europe cruise schedule. Still waiting...

Ron

We were on the same Cruise as you and she told us the same thing when we rebooked for Oct 2011....can't afford the Fantasy in August, so hoping to move our date until Oct 2012:)

I am curious at where the magic will go. i think the wonder will do the same in 2012-mexico, alaska. but i think wonder will visit hawaii to/from mexico for the repo cruises.
i think that the magic won't go back to the med. they have already done med a few years. I think that it will homeport in NYC with cruises to Bermuda, Caribbean/Bahamas, and maybe Canada/new england.
i have been to NYC once and loved it. ive also always wanted to go to bermuda. but i wont be surprised if they send the Magic back to europe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter