Next DVC Members Cruise......Would you go??

I was one of the main complainers about the cost of the first DVC cruise. In saying that I thought the idea of the DVC cruise was fantastic. If the next cruise was a seven day cruise and it fit our vacation planning I would consider it.

We would do it again. We love to cruise on DCL and are setting up our 7 day cruise plans.

This cruise was a lot of fun and enabled us to meet a lot of DVC'ers who are enjoying DVC as much as we are.

JW

Definitely! We loved the member cruise. I'm currently suffering from Post Vacation Depression.

I hope they do a 7-day over the summer!

We would go again in a heart beat !! Loved the Member Cruise! Mitch , Ryan says Hi! Send your e-mail thru private messages.

I went on the last member cruise and would definetly go again. Four days is probably enough. More people would be able to fit it in. I would like to have a "smoke free" cruise. The smoking restrictions should be the same as in the parks. There is only one smoke free lounge. We could not use our verandah as much as we would have liked because of the smoke. Smokers could be put on one side of the ship and non smokers on the other.

Originally posted by CaptainMidnight
Perhaps we could have a tug of war between those taking pools towels, and those who do not. Dodge ball between the 4 person limit to a room advocates and those who think 5 is OK in a one bedroom (gasp!). They could set up a boxing ring on the ship and some of the unresolved threads could be put to rest.....(smile)...... We could have some type of big olympic style event or King Aurthur style contest where each home resort challenges the other for the championship, the winner will forever be claimed as the best DVC resort among them all and winner of any such future discussions

If these activities are listed on the itinerary the we are

DEFINITELY GOING ON THE NEXT CRUISE!!!!!! :p :p :p :p

We would love to go on a members cruise. Didn't go this year because the timing wasn't right and didn't want to take the kids out of school. So we booked a 7 day in March. We would probably like a 7 day and in the summer. Plenty of time to plan would also be nice, because we usually go to Disney every year and would need to know in advance so we can make vacation plans.:) Another idea if they do not want to do the 7 day, is a land/sea package with maybe some special events at WDW. Maybe a special night at the MK for DVC members only!

I would also go on the next member cruise.
It was great being on a whole ship of members.

Originally posted by Duckielucky
I would like to have a "smoke free" cruise. The smoking restrictions should be the same as in the parks. There is only one smoke free lounge. We could not use our verandah as much as we would have liked because of the smoke. Smokers could be put on one side of the ship and non smokers on the other.

Excellent idea Duckielucky, I agree 100% with your post.Hopefully Gail won't have a problem with this.;)
smokin.gif
smash.gif

P.S. Welcome to the DIS!!

I would go on the next trip but i think it will be around the same time next year.Im going for our 4th annual 4th of july trip and i gave my mother a 2 bedroom villa as a birthday gift so my points are gone. Im digging into my 2004 points so im shooting for a 2005 cruise.
tiggerguy2000 ºoº

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

I would definitely do the SS Member Cruise again! :D

Just wish it didn't take so maney of my precious DVC Points! :mad:

dhogan614 Thanks for being such great tablemates. See you in a few months.:)

Yes definitely. Make it a 7day. There was so much to do.Hats off to the DVC CMs,the crew of the Wonder and DVC families for making this cruise such a wonderful experience.(Can't forget Mother Nature for providing the weather.:) )

I would also definitely go on a DVC cruise if they offer another one! We also could not do this because of timing, but we hope they give more notice for the next one so that we can plan to go!!

I would definately love to go....but like soo many it depends on the timing of the cruise and how much prior notice we get...I plan alot of trips 11months out.....

but everybody had soo much fun I would love to be included...

Originally posted by Verandah Man
I think there is something wrong with this thread:confused: :confused: :confused:

I agree, at least 4-5 more people have posted and their posts have vanished.I reported this to DOC and he is working on it.
:confused:

So not completely nuts afterall. It must be Aliens.
very_first_smiley.gif

My first try at this is not showing up, so here I go again!!:D

We would definitely try to go on the next member cruise. All the trip reports make it sound like SOOOOO much fun! We already had plans to do another cruise in Feb with some friends and could not make this one! Hopefully next time will give us more notice. I also would love it to be a 7 day, western carib. :teeth:

I only hope they announce the next members only cruise soon. I was on the first and most definitely will be on the second. We were booking a January 3 Western Caribbean Cruise but that is now on hold until then next Members Only Cruise is announced.
Lauretta

Hey Tiggerguy2000....looks like our 2 families quickly became 1:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last time I looked at the thread...It started with your post and ended with a pic of my family....LOL

Hey it looks like we are both going at christmas next year...:D :D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter