Next character meal you would like to see at WDW?

I woould love to see Toy Story also.

I actually mentioned this to a CM while on the phone the other day and she explained to me how the character meals work.

Each restuarant functions independently as far as budget goes and the manager is repsonsible for the budget and profit. Disney charges each restaurant for the characters. If the restaurant manager feels he can get enough people to come to a character meal, then he will contract with the character department.

The main problem with the Pixar characters is that a contract would need to be negotiated for their use at a meal.

Kinda complicated if ya ask me.

The CM also said that when the CM's at CRO are asked for suggestions, the number one suggestion as per guest comments has been a Toy Story meal.

So there you ahve the explanation....

My votes would have to be for either a Toy Story or Playhouse Disney meal. DH and DS are crazy about Toy Story and my DD's would go nuts for a playhouse disney meal.

Jennifer. :Pinkbounc

I love the idea of a Toy Story meal.

There is also the new show of Breakfast with the Big Blue Bear, how about actually being able to do that at the park.

When I first heard about the villians meal I thought it was the dumbest idea (my girls are 18 mo and 5) but the more I think about it, I think it's great. Have it a regular thing so that people know it's a villians meal (no surprises). I know a ton of boys that would love it and teenagers would probably get into it too.

But for us this Disney trip it will be Princesses all the way. princess:

Amy

The Toy Story and Monsters Inc are PERFECT. Incredibles would be good too, however what I'd like to see isnt a Character meal persay, but a "ride themed" meal. One with a VERY elaborately themed setting of either Haunted Mansion or Pirates of the caribbean. pirate: AAARRRGH! What have ye for grubb tonight ye lil scallywag! pirate: Maybe set in a resaturant that resembles a ghost ship, with wenches and pirates for servers!
Or maybe "ghostly meals" Spaghetti brains and such with you sitting in "Doom Buggys" while black crows stare down at your table. Men servers dressed in black goth and top hats, Women in elaborate white gowns. To call for service or refills you'd have a giant black cast iron door knocker on your table. Only Disney could make something like that happen. That'd be cool! :banana:

There are a lot of great ideas here. I like the ideas of a House of Mouse meal as well as Toy Story, Aladdin, Monster's Inc., and my DS would love one with The Incredibles and Lilo & Stitch. (I personally can't stand Stitch but my DS loves him.)

Im with you bubba, Stitch is my least favorite. Shoot, Id rather watch old flying mary poppins! At least she dont pick her nose! Im especially disappointed in how they have made stitch so gross at the park. Licking his nose and all. Uncalled for. Theres so much better stuff they could have done.

Playhouse Disney.....that's a good one!

How about something with the Villians? Even if it were just at Halloween or something.

I can see it now though....all the kids crying when the bad characters walk in. Maybe not such a big hit afterall... :eek:

I like the house of mouse idea too - total surprises everytime. I think that would be so nice since there won't be any disappointments like if Donald isn't a Chef Mickey's one night etc... plus my dd loves House of Mouse!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter