Next BCV Resale

NoleFan

DIS Veteran
Haven't seen any BCV resales come up in about a week.....how much do you think the next contract will list for? I am guessing over $92 or $88 if stripped? Just my guesses. Not in the market to buy now (thank goodness)

I have 130 BCV points that I'm on the fence about selling, and I've noticed that as well. Definitely making me lean more one way. I don't HAVE to sell, but my dd is an older teen now, so I'm torn between renting for a few years or recouping my costs (and then some! I'm thinking I could list at $92. I can always withdraw. It's a loaded August UY.) I'm keeping my tiny AKV contract, though.

I have 130 BCV points that I'm on the fence about selling, and I've noticed that as well. Definitely making me lean more one way. I don't HAVE to sell, but my dd is an older teen now, so I'm torn between renting for a few years or recouping my costs (and then some! I'm thinking I could list at $92. I can always withdraw. It's a loaded August UY.) I'm keeping my tiny AKV contract, though.

Be aware of the fact that if you list it and receive a full priced offer then you technically owe the broker the commission. I would recommend fully making up your mind before deciding to list. It's more fair that way, to the broker, to the buyer and to yourself. Nobody likes having someone back out of a deal.

One tip, you can rent out the points and sell the contract stripped. By doing this you will receive a larger net number on the sale. Good luck! :)

So if I rent my points to strip the contract, the rental transfers with the sale? What if the renter cancels?

So if I rent my points to strip the contract, the rental transfers with the sale? What if the renter cancels?
If you made a reservation for a renter, then sold the contract before the reservation took place, the renter's reservation would be cancelled when the contract changed hands.

You can list a contract with a restriction that you cannot close before a particular date if you have a pending reservation on the contract.

Finding someone who wants a point transfer is usually a better way to strip a contract before selling it. That way, there are no pending reservations to hold up the closing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter