• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Next batch of cruise dates released.

chateau

DIS Veteran
Time to get back on the horse. When will the next cruise dates be released?
Booking opening day always seems to be the way to go.

How does one know when they are released? Do they pre announce the release date?

How does one know when they are released? Do they pre announce the release date?
Not by much pre-announcement... gotta be ready using past cruise date releases as a guide. Typically, platinum and gold book one day prior to silver Castaway Club members, and then general public. This can be the difference of hundreds of dollars, or, in some cases (such as previous Hawaiian cruises), no availability at all in some categories.
There's a sticky with this info (which I helped compile, years back), but I've been out of the loop a while. Sometimes it is weeks of waiting from dates of previous release dates, and the chatter on the boards will increase on the new releases, but having a general idea helps to get prepared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter