• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

newtodis' DISigns...Ready to Customize! ~~Apology and Trip~~

Hello, I would like to request some too!

I would like the ears with Mickey Mouse (if you have one) to say

Walt Disney World (in one ear)
2008 (in the other ear)
and names in the middle (one on each design)
Lucas
Phoenix
Jack
Matteo
Mike
Sal

And the same thing with Minnie Mouse with the names
Mandi
Julie
Stella

with Red disney font

Thank you!

Hello, I would like to request some too!

I would like the ears with Mickey Mouse (if you have one) to say

Walt Disney World (in one ear)
2008 (in the other ear)
and names in the middle (one on each design)
Lucas
Phoenix
Jack
Matteo
Mike
Sal

And the same thing with Minnie Mouse with the names
Mandi
Julie
Stella

with Red disney font

Thank you!

I don't have a Mickey one yet but I'll work on one tonight and see what I can do for you!

Hi Lynn!
Super cute designs! If you have time, I'd love the word EPCOT done in the Crush letters.

Thanks!!!!
Kristie

wdwgang2008.jpg

catchingup.jpg

hiya.jpg

catchingupgang-1.jpg

OMG, I cant believe I found this thread. I went out and bought $80 worth of iron on supplies to create PERFECT disney t-shirts for my two girls Amaya (4), Aliyah (2), myself and my husband Patrick. However, when I got home I made a huge mess and had no creativity whatsoever. Do you think you can help me out? Were leaving for Disneyland in 2 days...My husbands bday is on our last day at the park, so i was hoping to create something extra special for him. Do you have any ideas???

Hi Great disigns!!!

Could you do a Byzzer in bubble letters with goofy? or the mickey gang with goofy in it?

Thank you

OMG, I cant believe I found this thread. I went out and bought $80 worth of iron on supplies to create PERFECT disney t-shirts for my two girls Amaya (4), Aliyah (2), myself and my husband Patrick. However, when I got home I made a huge mess and had no creativity whatsoever. Do you think you can help me out? Were leaving for Disneyland in 2 days...My husbands bday is on our last day at the park, so i was hoping to create something extra special for him. Do you have any ideas???

Let me see what I can do....does he like anything in particular??? Thank goodness I don't have to work tomorrow! :) By the way, there are lots of other disigners who have tons of stuff (much better than mine!). You might want to poke around other threads too.

Hi Great disigns!!!

Could you do a Byzzer in bubble letters with goofy? or the mickey gang with goofy in it?

Thank you

Let me work on the birthday one since she's leaving so soon and then I'll do yours!

very nice designs!!:thumbsup2

Thank you very much!!

Hi! I would love to have a Mickey head with Minnie that has WDW and 2008 on it with Robin! And also a Christmas princess one with Robin! Thanks for your help!:)

Ok...here's what I've got. Hopefully something will work out for you!! Have a wonderful trip!

I love them! Thank you so much. My husband intially refused to wear a coordinating shirt, but after seeing ur disigns he changed his mind. Do you think you can do one more for me??? The mouse head with Incredibles on the side saying "Happy Birthday Daddy" and then in each ear "Amaya" and the other "Aliyah". Again, thank you so much!!!!

Ok...here's what I've got. Hopefully something will work out for you!! Have a wonderful trip!

I love them! Thank you so much. My husband intially refused to wear a coordinating shirt, but after seeing ur disigns he changed his mind. Do you think you can do one more for me??? The mouse head with Incredibles on the side saying "Happy Birthday Daddy" and then in each ear "Amaya" and the other "Aliyah". Again, thank you so much!!!!

Hope it's not too late. I didn't see this earlier! Have a great time on your trip. Glad I was able to help change your husband's mind!

mrincrediblemickeyheadhbday.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter