Newsletter help

flaccog

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We are working on a sample newsletter to send out to our guests once Disney confirms our date. I know that Disney sends one, but some of our family members are stressed about planning so we want to give them a lot of information up front. Has anyone else done this? If so, could you possibly email me a sample so I can get ideas on how to set it up. I have never designed a newsletter before.

Thanks!

Gina

Hi Gina!

Ummm I know that if you go to www.yourfairytale.com there is a link that will link you to people that have had DFTW and have pictures and stories AND I've seen pictures of newsletters. Hope this helps!

oooooohhhhh I have a sample for you .....let me know where i can email because I have no idea how to attach.
:earsboy: :earsgirl:

When I get home from work this evening... I will email you both a copy of what I sent out.

Jamie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter