News Round Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will report what I can but it will probably be late at night after I am back from the parks. I will also try to report things that I see when I am there including what is going on in DTD, and with the people mover refurb.

You are so freakin awesome dude. Like I never thought anybody pick up on this yet you took it and ran with it.

You are so freakin awesome dude. Like I never thought anybody pick up on this yet you took it and ran with it.

Well until you started a thread I was thinking about starting one similar myself. A lot of the smaller news doesn't get reported on here and some of it is very interesting and worth a post but doesn't deserve its own dedicated thread.

The Wonderground gallery from disneyland now has a section at the marketplace co-op.

The frozen premium package tickets are all sold out.

The wild by design tour will be discontinued 9/26/14

The ESPN wide world of sports will be hosting a fantasy football convention with special guests August 22nd and 23rd.

All of this is from wdwinfo.com

Saw this on another thread...http://****************.com/category/traveling/

No more SB for A/E? Really? Doesn't make any sense. Also, not mentioned on any worthy, reliable sites. Never heard of temporary tourist, and no About, Home, etc links listed on website.

No more SB for A/E? Really? Doesn't make any sense. Also, not mentioned on any worthy, reliable sites. Never heard of temporary tourist, and no About, Home, etc links listed on website.

I saw this and and read it. It seems similar to what they did with diagon alley. they will let it fill to capacity and then give you a ticket to return at a later time. It makes sense but this website I have never heard of and that is the only place reporting this.

I am hearing reports that the people mover may not open when it is supposed too. It may be a week or two late. They are expected to start cycling through the cars but the ride will not open. They are also installing a new fire alarm system during this time.

confirmed they have started testing this today

The details can be found HERE.

"American Experience will debut Walt Disney in the fall of ’15. The four-hour, two-night film will explore the life and the legacy of Disney. Directed and produced by Sarah Colt (Henry Ford, RFK) and written by Mark Zwonitzer (JFK, Triangle Fire), the film will feature rare archival footage from the Disney vaults, scenes from Disney films, interviews with animators and artists who worked on Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs and people who helped design Disneyland. In 1966, the year Walt Disney died, 240 million people saw a Disney movie, 100 million tuned in weekly to a Disney television program, 80 million bought Disney merchandise, and nearly 7 million visited Disneyland."

I am hearing reports that the people mover may not open when it is supposed too. It may be a week or two late. They are expected to start cycling through the cars but the ride will not open. They are also installing a new fire alarm system during this time.
Thank you both for the updates. Any delay of three weeks or less is a-ok with me. I know these things are always subject to change, but it is encouraging (to me at least) that they are measuring it in weeks instead of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter