News Round Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't really understand this post since this seems to me to be the same rules as have been in place since I joined DVC last May on the one-time-use points. Can someone explain the difference?

It looks mostly the same. The only thing that seems new to me is using them for RCI

I don't really understand this post since this seems to me to be the same rules as have been in place since I joined DVC last May on the one-time-use points. Can someone explain the difference?

It IS the same rules. On their Facebook page they stated that they were given old info.

With the increase in price, will this still be a Counter Service credit on the Dining Plan?

ETA: OOPS, sorry, I was responding to the other story listed on that link...about BOG breakfast being made permanent....
It's still quick service so I believe so.

So very exciting news coming out of Disneyandmore, DLP's Big Thunder getting the Disneyland effects, Jack Sparrow added to Pirates, and more. Then there's also some interesting news about the tram tour.

Check it out! http://disneyandmore.blogspot.fr/2015/08/disneyland-paris-future-all-about-what.html?m=1

Good to see Paris getting some love. It was kind of sad to have such a beautiful park with so many broken effects. I've heard that the Space Mountain refurb did wonders for the ride, so let's hope the other rides get some big updates as well. And TSMM for WDSP would be a great addition.

Given that DL and DLP have got some great maintenance for their anniversaries, we can only hope that WDW gets some love too. MK has many effects that haven't been working for ages as well.

Last edited:
So very exciting news coming out of Disneyandmore, DLP's Big Thunder getting the Disneyland effects, Jack Sparrow added to Pirates, and more. Then there's also some interesting news about the tram tour.

Check it out! http://disneyandmore.blogspot.fr/2015/08/disneyland-paris-future-all-about-what.html?m=1
This is exciting. DLP will be becoming a fabulous destination again. The Tram news is interesting but necessarily surprising. They need to change it up to keep it interesting and a big drawing attraction. That was one of the problems with the DHS one it was the same and never really changed or updated.

Good to see Paris getting some love. It was kind of sad to have such a beautiful park with so many broken effects. I've heard that the Space Mountain refurb did wonders for the ride, so let's hope the other rides get some big updates as well. And TSMM for WDSP would be a great addition.

Given that DL and DLP have got some great maintenance for their anniversaries, we can only hope that WDW gets some love too. MK has many effects that haven't been working for ages as well.
And space mountain isn't done yet in 2017 they will be getting all new trains along with another extended refurb to finish the rest of the work.

Agreed. Paris is jewel that had been allowed to get all dusty, but now they're cleaning it off to make it beautiful once more. It's kind of amazing that could happen to any Disney park with enough neglect. It's also fascinating that the guests have responded unequivocally with their wallets that they want improvements. Just really exciting news all around, and I'm looking forward to it as much as you are!

Space Mountain, Big Thunder, Peter Pan's Flight would be spectacular items to upgrade before the 50th. As probably some of the most popular flagship rides, that would be fantastic. Disney also has most of the tech worked out already, so these projects could get a green light right away. Then there's also that other E that's been talked about. Exciting all around!

Upon further investigation, it appears that you can now purchase multiple times per year. Where as previously you were limited to 1 purchase.

I thought that was the case all along. You can only buy 24 points, but if you buy 12 one time, you can buy 12 more another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter