News Round Up 2016

The ones I've seen in restaurants do dispense water. The only issue I've seen is that only one person can use it at a time so it takes longer than regular soda fountains.

That and all the kids (mine included) "browsing" the flavors and taking a lot longer to mix their drinks. It's a good concept but the lines are always longer at the places I've been that have the machines.

I heard a rumor that Disney will install Coke Freestyle machines at all resorts. Anyone else heard this?

I like the idea of the machines but the flavor additives don't taste right to me.
They are now selling mugs that have no handles, so maybe so.

They are now selling mugs that have no handles, so maybe so.

Really?? I hadn't heard that! I know a lot of people like to clip their mug to their park bag. Without a handle, that won't work. Huh... I'll have to go look for recent pictures of mugs.

And a cup is really hard (impossible) to attach to a bag/stroller/whatever with a carbiner

:(

Just curious why attach it to anything? Dont they only work in the resorts? It wouldn't be useful to have in the parks would it?

More penny pinching. Less plastic and more money.

Here's the solution if you need a handle, though I'd probably glue it on somehow.
www.tervis.com/handles

I'll be bringing my old mugs with a handle to use in the parks.

Just curious why attach it to anything? Dont they only work in the resorts? It wouldn't be useful to have in the parks would it?

I grab my morning coffee as I'm jumping on the bus and heading off to the parks. Once it is empty, it get attached to my backpack or filled with ice water if the kids are thirsty

I don't like that at all. I hope people complain and they go back to the handle.

I don't have an opinion either way, but when pics of the new mugs were posted in a thread on another forum that I read, most people there seemed very happy with them.

I don't have an opinion either way, but when pics of the new mugs were posted in a thread on another forum that I read, most people there seemed very happy with them.
Interesting. I'd much rather have the handle than no handle makes carrying multiple mugs easier. I'm usually a mug refill runner for my family so I'll have 5 at a time. It's hard to carry than many without a handle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter