• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2016

News

Well not really news but this is kind of funny. It also shows how Disney springs isn't doing all that great in terms of sales.

http://savepleasureisland.blogspot.com/2016/10/breaking-news-customer-spotted-in-erwin.html
I'm not sure how the other stores are faring in terms of number of customers coming in and out but seems to me (and this is without me having been to the new Disney Springs yet so take my opinion with a grain of salt) that they may have alienated too many customers in terms of income.

You can show you make a decent penny..but that can also mean your items are priced high and you don't actually sell a lot as far a volume goes.

I'm not sure how the other stores are faring in terms of number of customers coming in and out but seems to me (and this is without me having been to the new Disney Springs yet so take my opinion with a grain of salt) that they may have alienated too many customers in terms of income.

You can show you make a decent penny..but that can also mean your items are priced high and you don't actually sell a lot as far a volume goes.

And that if we are only taking into account tourists. Locals don't need to go there and spend $15 on a cupcake when they can find better and cheaper options outside DS.

I think you make a really good point - price point could be a huge issue. A lot of stuff there seems fun to browse, but too expensive to buy on impulse. Especially when you're already on an expensive vacation.

Which hand are they talking about here - the robot's left, or the one on my left? "In the first room, concentrate your fire power on the large red robot on the left side. The left, or second hand, of the robot will give you 100,000 points per hit."

The robot's left hand. I believe both the target on the inside of his left hand and the target on the outside of his left hand both give 100,000. Could be wrong. I definitely know the one on the inside of his left hand (the robot's left "palm").

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter