NEWS, not Rumor! Get thee to the Disney Store!!

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
DVD's and VHS' again $10 each!! Sale just started and they don't know when it will stop.
Large snowglobes 25% off.
MoM pins $2 each, including the 4 pin trading lanyard!
Nice adult sweat tops too! :bounce:

MoM = Months of Magic :)
LOTS of varieties remaining. And at $2 each -- they are GREAT park traders. They are popular wiuth many.

I couldn't believe the lanyards with 4 pins on them were only $2! I got one of those, plus a bunch of other $2 pins this morning. There were lots of cute ones to choose from so that I can have a variety of traders.

No lanyards at our Disney Store, and they said they were only half off, not $2 (I went there to buy them all).
I spent my lunch taking advantage of the Lilo and Stitch deal.
Buy L&S, which I would have done anyway, and $30 of merchandise ($50 total) and get the 4 L&S Lithios, a coupon book and a $10 gift card.
Considering all the discounts, for the $30 I got:
2 pretty princess sweatshirts for winter
1 Woody suitcase (to match Tasha's Jessie suitcase)
1 Woody umbrella
and a well made Tigger backpack (that I wanted for our Disney trips)
and the $10 gift card

quite a deal!

The lanyard starter sets were half off -- over Columbus day weekend. Even that was a good deal. I bought one at the Houston airport while coming back from WDW.
THEN to find out they were $2! :bounce: Our store had five and I bought them all! :bounce:

JeffH, is the L&S DVD the special 2-disck collectors ed or is it the one disk one?

I just wanted to thank everyone for the great info on this board, when I read this thread this morning I went to my local store and ended up buying 7 discounted DVD's, I also prepurchased the Lilo and Stich (don't know if it is one disk or 2), got the litho's, the the coupon book and the 10$ gift card. With my DVC discount the grand total was 86 bucks incl. tax. I figure w/ the gift card that makes it like 8 DVD's incl. a new release for only 76 Dollars, What A Great Board!!!! Thank-you, Thank-You, Thank-You!!!

I think someone posted the DVD/VHS sale ended today (Sunday). But I don't know for sure. I was in the DS last night and it was still on then.

Originally posted by Testtrack321
JeffH, is the L&S DVD the special 2-disck collectors ed or is it the one disk one?

Hey,
we went to the disney store and picked up peter pan 2 and house of villains for $10 - I hadn't been able to bring myself to get them, but for 10 bucks we did - couldn't bring myself to get cinderella 2 or hunchback 2 even at that price though. Anyway, I saw the disney store manager that had told me the L&S pre-order dvd was the 2 disc set. I leaned in and told her that I read on the internet that it was going to be a 1 disc and that the 2 disc set wouldn't come out until January. What was funny was, instead of a line like "Well, don't believe the internet" she said "Oh, no!" and then she said that the sales information video that they had sent said that it would be a two disc set for the pre-order. I said I hope it is and that the internet is wrong - I'm still skeptical, but we shall see. She said if it is one disc, just hold on to the receipt and we'll do a stitch switch in January (but remember, she promised me it would be 2-disc before we bought the preorder). We'll see.

DR

I was at the Disney Store today and they still had the DVDs for $10.00.. I picked up 2 more today that they didn't have when I was there late last week....

I won't be able to get to a Disney Store until tomorrow. :(
Does anybody know if the sale will still exist?

I have been there the last two days and the sale looks like it ended, at my local DS anyway, on Monday...

DW & I went last night. No videos or DVDs on sale.
Some Halloween costumes were 50% off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter