News About Nate Page

Thank you so much for taking the time to keep us up to date. It's so wonderful to hear that Nate is eating! The power of prayer!! This is what it's all about!!

Laura

Andy,

I wondered why my arms were so tired yesterday.

It from all of us holding Nate!

There is a special place in heaven for Nate, and also one for a very special Man named Andy.

:grouphug:

Jim

Originally posted by jgalecpa
Andy,

I wondered why my arms were so tired yesterday.

It from all of us holding Nate!

There is a special place in heaven for Nate, and also one for a very special Man named Andy.

:grouphug:

Jim
Jim,
I have to second you on your post.
Glad to hear that Nate is eating and is not uncomfortable being held.
Still sending lot of *****PD***** to Houston.

wow what a great story!!! Cant wait to see those pics!
Sending pixie dust!!!

:angel: what a liitle angel..............................thanks andy!

Thanks Andy for the report. Nate is truely a miracle. He will go home to Jesus when God decides and the doctors can't predict that. Nate is entirely in God's hands and obviously God still has plans for him here. Maybe to teach others what faith and trust is.

Andy,
Thanks for the update. How wonderful to hear Nate is doing well. How blessed he is to have you and your family by his side this weekend.
The power of prayer is amazing!
Can't wait to see the pictures!

God Bless you and all at The Pagehouse!

Judy:jester:

Thank you for sharing all of this with us all. You're special people too. What a wonderful addition to their family.

Can't wait to see the pics. God Bless you all.

All of you have been in my prayers. Thank you for the update! God Bless.

diana

Thanks for the update Andy, I feel like I'm there too! Can't wait to see the pictures...enjoy your visit.

Kim:grouphug:

I'm so glad to hear that Nate is feeling better and eating more! That's terrific!

Oh my goodness!!! What amazing news.

It is the season for miracles. I hope and pray that Nate continues to improve.

Andy!! I can't wait to see those pictures.:D

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE!!! In church today the choir sang "I can only imagine" I was thinking about Nate and his family while they sang. God is so good.:D

Teri

Originally posted by Talking Hands
Thanks Andy for the report. Nate is truely a miracle. He will go home to Jesus when God decides and the doctors can't predict that. Nate is entirely in God's hands and obviously God still has plans for him here. Maybe to teach others what faith and trust is.

You couldn't have said it any better, Talking Hands. I have to agree with you 100%. I also feel that God wants to remind us all that we must always keep the faith. He proves all the time that only He knows when our days are at an end here on earth. Nate is one of His angels sent here to bring so many hearts together. Our love is with you little guy.

Like some others, I only learned of your story this morning. But, you and your family - especially Nate -- have been in my prayers and thoughts all day. I have no other words, only tears and prayers.

--Jenn

Thanks for the update Andy.

We are all so thrilled to hear about your visit.

Give our best to Chris, Eric and the entire Page Family.

May God's peace and love be with each of you!

karen

Andy is comng home today!!!
Have a safe trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter