Newpaper

Maddysdaddy

DIS Veteran
Any chance mousekeeping leaves a newspaper outside your door every morning, like they do for regular hotel guests?

As far as I know, no. Papers are available in the resort gift shop...there may also be some vending machines at the bus stops.

You might be able to get new paper if the little notepad in the room runs out. :rotfl2: :rotfl:

the cost of daily newspapers are not included in our dues. For non DVC stays, it is built into the price of the room

AKV Jambo provided USA todays as recently as June when I was there. Sometimes it was outside the door like a mat, I had a value villa, and sometimes they were just left in a pile near the side elevators. I've stayed at Jambo since it has become DVC and I've always gotten the USA Today...well, about 95% of the time.

Bobbi:goodvibes

AKV Jambo provided USA todays as recently as June when I was there. Sometimes it was outside the door like a mat, I had a value villa, and sometimes they were just left in a pile near the side elevators. I've stayed at Jambo since it has become DVC and I've always gotten the USA Today...well, about 95% of the time.

We stayed at Jambo House last week and there were no newspapers on the 5th (DVC) floor, neither outside of rooms nor near the elevators.

We stayed in AKV Jambo late July & a stack of newspapers was placed on the table by the chairs near the elevator.

I cannot recall if we received one at our door

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter