Newish ~ From Maine

Hey Downeaster!:wave2:

Hope you are keeping warm.

Wednesday into THursday looks like the next wave of snow.

Can Feb 1st get any closer? POR:cool1:

DO ANY OF YOU FELLOW PINE TREEE STATERS NEED PARK MAPS>>>>>>????????/
send me a pm if you do.

Hey Downeaster!:wave2:

Hope you are keeping warm.

Wednesday into THursday looks like the next wave of snow.

Can Feb 1st get any closer? POR:cool1:

DO ANY OF YOU FELLOW PINE TREEE STATERS NEED PARK MAPS>>>>>>????????/
send me a pm if you do.

I'm wishing that the first of May would get here just so we'd be getting into some nicer weather! :lmao:

Hello, I live in Camden, ME and this is my first post.

My daughter (32) and I (62) had our first ever trip to WDW in January 2009 and fell in love with the whole Disney experience. We became DVC members AKV this month and are going back in March (my solo trip) and June (my daughter's birthday solo trip). Sounds funny to admit but we don't want to leave the dog to friends more than our new annual Christmas trip. LOL. Happy to have found this board and looking forward to many happy hours planning and taking our magical vacations.

jaybirdtucker :cool1:

January 3, 2009 AKL (non member)
March 22, 2009 Saratoga Springs (DVC member)
148 days till June Birthday Trip at Saratoga Springs.

Originally from Windham, Me (WHS '90, go Eagles)! Currently living in VA Bch where it is 34 degrees and still TOO COLD! :)

Another diser from Downeast Maine!! Glad to see that there are a few of us to represent this grand state. Who's ready for more snow?! :sad:

Welcome to DISboards. Many informations are coming here for you, just enjoy reading reviews and experiences.

Have a nice day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter