Newest VMK project. The New Pirate Celebration

Cpt.JackSpearow

When Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures A
I need alot! of people and pirate items for this. Whether it is Fire walls, or galeon room dividers, I need them for this project. I am going to try and make a dance, trade and chat room just for pirate celebration. I am going to be working on getting my credits but if anyone has big shopping sprees i will trade some stuff for them. This may be the only time i ever trade part of my clothing but i might trade a cowboy hat for a 10,000 or more shopping spree transfered from a quest machine. I need others to help me, give me ideas make a ride, or do what ever, i want to keep a limit of three rooms, and I need to trade alot of stff for as many pirate couches and fire walls as i can get. So if you are interested plz post here or pm me once i make a post that i cleaned out my inbox.

i'm in. i'm not that rich, but i'll help with anything you need!

i already just built my Cursed Pirate Cave Room if you wanna use that.. but im not trading my stuff

so when will we get started? i also have a pirate room and some furniture that i might give you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter