Newest Random Thread EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ew...I think I have a crush on a dude that used to work at KFMA...I do have a crush on Creepy Pete...his voice is pretty. He works at KFMA.

Did you know how amazing moderators are? They're amazing!!!! They love to punish the non believers!!

The Test Department on KFMA starts at 8PM...in two minutes. I might listen to it.

Music Chick, when you get older you should definately major in something to do with music. Like being a disc jockey or something. I don't think I have evr seen one person talk about music and bands and artists so much. You must really love it.

Lol.

I want to work at KFMA...except that place is behind a really smelly place, lol. I also want to be in a band.

I want to be in a band that has two girls and two dudes, lol. And the band would probably be screamo and I would be the singer...lol.

No idea on what's playing on KFMA, the Test Department is new music, mostly bands I've never heard of.

I have a girlfriend that plays the keyboard and piano great and I play the guitar and also can play the bass, but not at the same time. Never come in contact with a girl drummer before though.

My sister plays that drums :) She said she posted somewhere that was looking for a girl drummer and she got an e-mail, but she had to go somewhere in California so she didn't do it.

I probably wouldn't be the singer of a screamo band...I don't even know if I can scream, I screamed the words to a few songs at a concert once but I couldn't hear myself, lol.

My sister plays that drums :) She said she posted somewhere that was looking for a girl drummer and she got an e-mail, but she had to go somewhere in California so she didn't do it.
Is she older than you and can just pick up and go.

I probably wouldn't be the singer of a screamo band...I don't even know if I can scream, I screamed the words to a few songs at a concert once but I couldn't hear myself, lol.
There is no way I could be a singer of a screamo band because my voice would fail after one line of a song. I have such a soft voice. Actually I would just be a background/ high harmony singer and lead guitarist.

A song that I've heard before is playing on the Test Department! It's from Scary Kids Scaring Kids!

http://www.kfma.com/newstream/streamernow2.php
Scary Kids Scaring Kids is the best band name ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter