Not open for further replies.

Dear Hazzi,

More begging then choosing. (=

Cody

Dear Mr. R,
You shaved your beard off!
YAY!
You look so much better now.
Now next time we tell you something...listen because we are speaking the truth, :p
Delayed Reaction Kayla.

dear anyone,

can someone help me find a song?
it goes something like..

'goodbye, to you..goodbye to everything, i thought i knew..'

or something like that..
-c

I'm pretty sure it's Goodbye To You by Michelle Branch.

Dear Hazzi,

More begging then choosing. (=

Cody

Dear Cody,
You should come here, you'd be snapped up in seconds xD
That's not saying much mind, the boys here are huge jerks.
For example a group of them threw stones at my pony when I was out riding, Comet was abused in the past so he really didn't take it to well. I get a lot of abuse for horse-riding xD. Then there's the whole aneroxic short kid thing, which is unfair because I'm always eating and I don't look aneroxic. So yeh that's the standard you'd have to beat xD
~Hazzi

Dear Cody,
You should come here, you'd be snapped up in seconds xD
That's not saying much mind, the boys here are huge jerks.
For example a group of them threw stones at my pony when I was out riding, Comet was abused in the past so he really didn't take it to well. I get a lot of abuse for horse-riding xD. Then there's the whole aneroxic short kid thing, which is unfair because I'm always eating and I don't look aneroxic. So yeh that's the standard you'd have to beat xD
~Hazzi

Dear Hazzi,
Thanks, but I doubt it. I just don't do very good around girls. Throwing stones at a horse is stupid any type of animal cruelity is stupid.

Cody

Dear Hazzi,
Thanks, but I doubt it. I just don't do very good around girls. Throwing stones at a horse is stupid any type of animal cruelity is stupid.

Cody

Dear Cody,
Awh :p
Agh I know. They seriously piss me off. I swear one of these days I'm going to hit them with my whip (get your mind out of the gutter please ;))
~Hazzi

Dear Cody,
Awh :p
Agh I know. They seriously piss me off. I swear one of these days I'm going to hit them with my whip (get your mind out of the gutter please ;))
~Hazzi

Dear Hazzi,

You should. I don't know why someone would throw rocks at any animal.

Cody

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter