• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Newby

PopMom65

Earning My Ears
Won't be able go back to WDW until next year :guilty: . But it is probably for the best last year trek nearly killed me. I'm packing at least a extra 100lbs and my knees and feet where killing me the whole time not to mention how out of breath I was all the time. So I made my reservation for May 23,2007. And my goal is to lose 75-100lbs by then. :Pinkbounc So I will be haunting this board for motivation and support. :grouphug: WISH ME LUCK!! :wizard:

:welcome: Welcome to WISH! This is a wonderful place to find motivation and help along your journey!

Congratulations on having a date set for your next trip already! :cool1: What a wonderful motivator that will be! You will be so amazed at how much your body has changed by the time you go back and if you exercise regularly now it will be amazing how not out of breath you will be :sunny:

I DIS'd a lot before our trip last September and I kept telling DH that we HAD to get out and exercise if we were ever gonna make it in Disney. Well, we never got motivated and we suffered for it. We tried to take it easy on ourselves but felt the pain from being out of shape big time. I only wish I had found WISH before our trip :love: The exercise challenges are really motivational to me.

Because of this board I have stuck to a "diet" and exercise routine much longer than I EVER had even considered before. (I struggle w/ the whole diet part)

So Welcome again and Congratulations on taking the first step! :cheer2: And GOOD LUCK! YOU CAN DO IT! :cheer2:

Have a great day! :sunny:

Hi there,

Welcome to WISH....this is a great place for support. A ton (no pun intended) a great people here.

You can do this...each day is a new day and if you fall off you can start over.

Have agreat day :)

Hi, NEWBY!!! Welcome to WISH!! Have a great time planning for your DIS trip - I think that's half the fun!

Have a good week this week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter