newborn pram/ buggie

Lynn2205

Mouseketeer
Hi. Sorry if this is in the wrong section, please move if it is.

I was just wondering as i'd be 20 week pregnant when I visit wdw if there is shop that sells prams for newborns either at DTD or if I can get one delivered to the resort?

I'm from the uk and I was hoping to get one in the us as it tends to be a bit cheaper but only problem is we can't drive over there so would struggle getting off property without spending a fortune on taxi rides.

Are you looking to get a Disney themed one, or just a regular stroller? If you are just looking to buy a stroller in the US, I know I've bought things from both Amazon and Diapers.com and had them shipped to the resort. I usually bought things like diapers and baby food, but I know both sites sell strollers as well, so you could buy one and have it shipped to you at the resort. I've never done Walmart, but I'm guessing that they'd ship to the resort as well.

If you are looking for a rental, there are a couple of different stroller rental companies that will drop off and pick up at your resort. One year we forgot to pack a stroller and used Kingdom Strollers. If I remember correctly, the stroller was waiting with the bell hop when we arrived and we dropped it off at the bell hop desk when we left. It was very convenient, the stroller looked very clean and was in good condition.

Sorry - just reread your post and it sounds like you are looking to purchase one to take home - I would suggest Amazon or Babies R Us and have it shipped to your resort.

They only sell basic "umbrella" strollers in parks. Those are NOT appropriate for infants.

You can get way cooler strollers in the UK. I wouldn't bother getting anything like that in the U.S.

You say you can't drive here. If you can drive there you can drive here. (If I can drive in the UK then UK people can drive here! Lol). The way you put it doesn't sound like you don't have a license.

They only sell basic "umbrella" strollers in parks. Those are NOT appropriate for infants.

You say you can't drive here. If you can drive there you can drive here. (If I can drive in the UK then UK people can drive here! Lol). The way you put it doesn't sound like you don't have a license.

I think she meant they won't have a car as they are flying in from the UK....

I think she meant they won't have a car as they are flying in from the UK....
I thought she meant that the bridge between Plymouth, England, and Plymouth, Massachusetts is still under construction and won't be ready in time.

Sorry, I did mean we won't have a hire car. I didn't explain that very well lol. I know Disney rent strollers but I was looking for newborn pushchairs as my bundle of joy hasn't arrived yet. As one of you said, it might not be worth it but I will look into babies r us, never thought of that.

I saw this stroller at walmart and amamzon It looks likes it can changes into several different setups.

Urbini Omni 3-in-1 Baby Travel System

Maybe someone here has actually used it. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to add a link to the product, but google the name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter