• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderellie74

Earning My Ears
I am a newbie and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jenna and I have been to Disney on and off since 1984. I am engaged to a wonderful man who I have been with for six years on Feburary 26th. This will be our second trip to Disney together. We live in South Florida. Last year we went for 3 days at the park. My fiancee' was there once before he met me and didn't enjoy himself that much. When we went last year we had such a great time that we decided to go again this year. :cool1:

Me princess:(38), DF pirate:(41)

Welcome! I'm so glad you guys are having a great time together at Disney since his first trip! Sometimes it's not just the parks but the people you're with that can make it the best place ever!

Welcome to all - Love the Dis Board and I know you will also. Great group of people and very friendly.....:thumbsup2

Hi there, I'm new too. :)

You're lucky to live so close to Disney World...living in Chicago makes it so difficult to get there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter