newbie!!

x_zipped_x

"Just like Alice you're in Wonderland"
hello all i'm currently looking at the park maps and i was wondering when you visit how many days do you spend at wdw?
i'm from europe and i'm thinking about visiting :goodvibes
i've been to DLRP about 5 times and 4 days in the park are enough!

hello all i'm currently looking at the park maps and i was wondering when you visit how many days do you spend at wdw?

Many from Europe spend upwards of 2 weeks. (There is even a special European WDW ticket
that offers 14 days in the theme parks.)

There is much to do in addition to the 4 theme parks and 2 water parks.

But, if you really wanted to keep the trip shorter, you can do most of the "important" and most popular things in between 7-10 days... if it is not a "busy" season at the parks.

6-8 days for us. That gives us one full day per theme park plus an extra day or two or three for a water park/Disney Quest and/or a return day to one or more of the theme parks.

I have also been to DLRP and let me say WDW is WAAAAAAAAAAAY bigger! We go for at least 2 weeks and have a great time. We did do all 4 parks in 3 days on our honeymoon but we were younger then :rotfl2:

We usually go to a park for rope drop or shortly after and have a few hours, then go back to hotel for the hot hours and have a nap or swim or both. Then we go back out later on when it has cooled down a bit. There are 4 parks at WDW to see as well as 2 water parks. We enjoy eating at WDW too and there are loads of restaurants to try.

If you do decide to visit, you can book any table service restaurant 180 days before you visit and some will book up shortly after this time and if you do go to the World - have a great time :thumbsup2

:welcome:

If this is your first trip, then stay as long as possible because there is so much to see. We've been going since the year after Disney World opened and even now we spend at least 5 days in the parks. That amount of time enables us to see and ride our favorites at a fast pace. When we want a leisurely trip, we go for 2 weeks.

hmm...wow 2 weeks :lovestruc

well thanks guys and thank you for telling me about the european ticket!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter