• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Newbie!

jmath1982

Earning My Ears
Newbie here from Alabama! We go to WDW next week and I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to have found this site.

:welcome:

:wave2: Welcome Aboard!!! You will become addicted of that there is no doubt!!! :lmao: :rotfl: If you are a Disney lover you are among friends here!!;) If you have any Disney questions :confused: this is the place to find the answers! Some one always has the answer here!! :surfweb: Have a great trip!! :thumbsup2
:cool1: Nice to meet you!!:cool1:

Newbie here from Alabama! We go to WDW next week and I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to have found this site.

Welcome! I don't blame you for being excited. We aren't going back until August and, even though we go to WDW every year, I still find it hard countin' down the days. Have lots of fun on your trip and take lots of pics to post when you get back.

11.gif

I just wanted to say welcome to DISboards and may you have a great time, have fun and enjoy in your upcoming trip. Looking forward in hearing more from you after you came back.

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter