10.gif

Hi.. New to the board.. Taking my wife and daughter in April 2009. Can't wait!

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

:welcome:

:wave2: Welcome Aboard!!!! April is a great time to go a little crowded but after the long winter (from the NE) I don't even notice just happy to be there!! :yay: :yay: :yay: Will be there April 15-23 for our annual spring thaw!! :lmao: Have a great time!!:cheer2: :dance3: :yay: :cool1: :thumbsup2

Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions, also be prepared to become addicted to DIS.:lmao: Where are you staying?

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Disboards! I hope you were able to take advantage of the buy 4/get 3 free promo. I find that these boards are a great way to pass the time until our next Disney World vacation. A warning though.....they can become quite addictive.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter