Newbie (:

ColoredCrayons

Earning My Ears
Hi! Im new, and thought Id introduce myself. The name is Hunter.(yes, I am a girl) lol. I really love metro station, and bands like; we the kings, all time low, and the maine. Hmmm.. I also love reading, and writing. Im writing a book at the moment too. Oh, and one more thing. Im 13 years old, turning 14 in a few weeks. :-) Well, it was nice meeting you, and I hope to make some new friends.

-Hunter.:hippie:

hey hunter!
im rachel, 14, and i also love metro station! they just came to tennessee!! woop woop!! hahaha, by the way you have an awesome taste in music! ahaha

Hi! Im new, and thought Id introduce myself. The name is Hunter.(yes, I am a girl) lol. I really love metro station, and bands like; we the kings, all time low, and the maine. Hmmm.. I also love reading, and writing. Im writing a book at the moment too. Oh, and one more thing. Im 13 years old, turning 14 in a few weeks. :-) Well, it was nice meeting you, and I hope to make some new friends.

-Hunter.:hippie:

Hey! WELCOME!!!! It's nice to see another younger teen on board. I will try to remember your name, but thats not my strong suit :p. Just call me morph xD.

I'd love to hear about your book! I'm a *big* story geek (thus, also a big reader). I guess that's why I love Disney so much :p.

And a warning: 1. yes, I'm random 2. no, I'm not "normal" 3. :banana:

That sums me up pretty nicely xD.

PAR-TAY 4 THE NEW PERSON!!!

party:

WELCOME!
Bienvenidos! (I think I spelt that right, I don't speak any form of spanish, so I should get points for trying)
Bienvenue! (that I know is right- I do speak french)
Wilkommen! (I know that's right, too)
Ni Hao! (that too)
Konichiwa! (think that's right)
Aloha!

Yeah. That's me. A language nerd. And a big reader! I'd love to hear about your book!

You'll find tons of people on these boards and you're bound to make some friends. We're a congenial group.

I'm Patti, BTW. And I'm 17. And I don't think I've ever met a female Hunter before.

Hey Hunter,
Im Hannah and Im from Australia, no duh.

So I mainly hang out here and on the creative DISigns board.

Yeppers.
Cu later.

XxHannah
:]

PS
I'm 13

I love your name. :)
I'm Cassidy..or Lily, or Cassie, Cass, whatever.
But I prefer Cassidy. :D

WELCOME!!!!:grouphug:
I'm Sally and also love to read and write! pm me sometime and tell me about ur book! :goodvibes
I hope u like it here on DIS!!!!:thumbsup2

Welcome!
I'm EllenMarie, 14, and I love listening to music and painting my nails, lol :-)
Welcome to DIS! :cool1:

Welcome!
My name is Alexandra Kimberley.
I perfer Alex. :D
I am 13 years old too.
I love metro station!

Welcome Again!

hi.

i'm kayla.
i'm 16.
and i am pretty cool.
lol.

i write stories too.
mostly fantasy.
i'd love to hear about your story.

Oh My Gosh! My name's Hunter too! And I'M a girl!!! Oh my gosh I cant believe I finally found another female with my name!!!

By the way Im 14... 15 in february. Homeschooled.

hey hunter! im beth! welcome so how many times have you been to Disneyworld if you have been :goodvibes well, welcome!

Hey Hunter Im Vincent Vince Vin or Vinneeeeee!!! ima 13 will be 14 on the 23 of November!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts