Welsh Dragon

Earning My Ears
Hi

Just wanted to say hello to you all as I have just joined. :wave2:

A bit of background I am from Wales UK married to Andrew with 3 children
Luke 17 Tara 4 and Caitlyn 2.

Taking our second trip to Florida in Sep 2006 staying at Pop.
Getting excited now :banana:

Amanda

Amanda, hope you like it here. Just find a forum and jump in. The folks here are pretty friendly. Have a wonderful vacation!!!!! :wave2:

WelcomeSparkle.gif
to the DIS!!!!

Welcome! When in Sept? I ask cause they have the M. B. concerts in Sept. I know the last week MGM will have Dan Zanes. Have fun!

:welcome:

Hi Amanda! Welcome to the Dis! Enjoy your stay! I am sure that you will find that this is a great group of people! I'm sending lots of pixiedust: your way to wish you a wonderfully magically trip!

Welsh Dragon said:
Hi

Just wanted to say hello to you all as I have just joined. :wave2:

A bit of background I am from Wales UK married to Andrew with 3 children
Luke 17 Tara 4 and Caitlyn 2.

Taking our second trip to Florida in Sep 2006 staying at Pop.
Getting excited now :banana:

Amanda

Welcome to DIS. :welcome: Where in Wales? Visited Turkey (not the country) years ago. A beautiful place. Have a great time at WDW. We are going there in Sept too. :hourglass

Thank you all for your welcoming replies :)

In answer to some of your questions:
We fly out to Florida on 21st Sep 2006 for 2 weeks at Pop Century.

In light of the recent events here in the UK I must say I am a little scared but we will not be beaten by this extreme element.

I live in a small village in South Wales about 40 miles from the capital Cardiff.

If anyone has been to Wales, I live very near to the beautiful coastal area called the Gower and not not far from the scenic Brecon Beacon mountain region.
So I have the best of both worlds, beach and mountains. :sunny:

I would love to bump into any members of the DIS so if at Pop you hear a welsh accent, by that I mean when we speak it sounds like we are singing or so I have been told.

Please come say hello. :wave2:
xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter