• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Newbie: Question

WDWLIGHTNINGZ

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>Title Says All!</
Individual Limited Edition Pins will be released at the following locations. Guests may purchase up to two (2) pins, per style, per party
Does that mean 2 pins per day or just 2 pins full stop?

2 pins per day

In Reality it is mildly enforced, lets say you have 4 people in your group, a pin comes out tomorrow and is available at all 4 parks and Downtown Disney (5 locations) you could in effect go to all 5 locations and end up with 40 pins. If you buy 2 pins and then immediatly go to the same register with 2 more of the same pin that is when you could possibly be turned away.

Cool, thanks! I was worried that I would only be able to get 2 halloween pins as this my first WDW pin trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter