Newbie question about this Saturday at ToW lounge...

Is access to purchase TAbles in Wonderland available to resale owners who bought after April 2016?

I don't think it is -- none of the CMs have mentioned that or the AP discount as being available to post 4/4 members.
Booooo.... Well just an excuse to buy direct in the future. Hope they don't make a change to it though, it's the only benefit we would probably use.

Booooo.... Well just an excuse to buy direct in the future. Hope they don't make a change to it though, it's the only benefit we would probably use.
just be aware that you have to spend at least $750 before you've broken even. For some people, that is quite easy. For others, not as much.

Assuming you are a post 4/4 resale member (#secondarymember), my understanding is that you can always purchase an annual pass and then get TIW that way.

just be aware that you have to spend at least $750 before you've broken even. For some people, that is quite easy. For others, not as much.

Assuming you are a post 4/4 resale member (#secondarymember), my understanding is that you can always purchase an annual pass and then get TIW that way.
We will be only going once a year, the TIW was the only post 4/4 benefit we cared about, but with the money we saved on resale instead of direct buy we will be way ahead. Thanks for the info.

Our family is traveling with another family who is renting our DVC points. We are staying at the Poly/SSR while they are using our BCV points. Will this scenario allow them into ToWL or do they have to be staying in our room? We will be going to the lounge together, not separately.

Thank you!
Ellen

Our family is traveling with another family who is renting our DVC points. We are staying at the Poly/SSR while they are using our BCV points. Will this scenario allow them into ToWL or do they have to be staying in our room? We will be going to the lounge together, not separately.

Thank you!
Ellen

I believe the official answer is no, since they aren't on your reservation.

This perk is available exclusively to Members and those in their traveling party who are staying on that Member's reservation. At least one Member in the traveling party must accompany the group and present his or her current Key to the World card displaying a Disney Vacation Club Membership notation in order to gain admission to the lounge. If the Member's Key to the World card doesn't display a Membership notation, a Disney Vacation Club Member ID is required in addition to the Key to the World card to verify Membership.

I just wondered if it was the same as the EPCOT lounge. Each membership card gets in up to 5 people, but I guess they have different rules. Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter