Newbie Needs HELP from Fellow Cruisers ASAP for 8/28

DonaldsGrl103

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone,
My best friend and I are going on our first cruise and first disney cruise ever on August 28. We are leaving NY on 8/23 though to spend a few days on property and then off to port canaveral. We would like the advise of fellow disers on what is not to be missed on a 4 day wonder cruise for two ladies in their early- mid twenties. We are swimming with the dolphins, have massages booked, have a reservation a PALO for dinner and brunch since we just love good food and the chocolate souffle sounds like every woman's wish :rotfl: So what else is not to be missed? We do LOVE DISNEY and the characters especially DONALD DUCK so what will this cruise bring for us? Any help or advice is appreciated. We really want to make this cruise special and that is why we are asking you what should we do or dont do on the cruise? Also,what restaurants are to not be missed? Also, hints and details about pirates night and finally what is the process on boarding day and the last day? What restaurants are open etc.. and where should we eat on boarding day?
THANKS

Hi!! We are on the same cruise. My husband and I took this (4 Day ) for our honeymoon. We were about 25. We had a ball. We hung at the adult only pool. Got to know the bartender real well there. We also went right for the adult only beach on CC. Be sure to check the navigator. That will keep you up on everything that is going on. But I'm sure you know most of this, but I just wanted to tell you, you will have FUN. Don't forget to come meet up with us at 3pm-deck 10-starboard side. See you soon.
Jenn

Be sure to get to Serenity bay, the adult only beach on cataway, early if you want a hammock. There are only a few and they go fast. Other than that just read the navigator and have a great time!

Sounds to me like you already have the "not to be missed" stuff scheduled. Be sure to see the shows, they are fantastic.

Don't miss brunch at Palo's. Of, course you won't be able to another bite the rest of the day...but you will somehow find room for more food! Enjoy yourselves! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter