Newbie here!!!

pemberley

Earning My Ears
After months and months of lurking I finally took the plunge and registered. I've learned so much here!!! Can't wait to (hopefully) become a more active member.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Hi Pemberley:wave2:

I'm pretty new here too... a lurker for years like you!

Hi,
I'm a real newbie. Just registered and no history of lurking ! Hoping to visit this summer. There seems to be an awful lot to learn - I feel like I'm back in school !

Hi and welcome! I'm also a newbie. Planning a trip the second week of September 2014. SO excited!!!!
Angela in Duluth Ga

This is a fun and informative place to be. Have a grand time.
:rainbow:

Hi and welcome! I'm also a newbie. Planning a trip the second week of September 2014. SO excited!!!!
Angela in Duluth Ga

Welcome Angela! I am a longtime lurker and have only posted occasionally. I too am going to WDW Sept. 6 - 13. Staying at POFQ.

After months and months of lurking I finally took the plunge and registered. I've learned so much here!!! Can't wait to (hopefully) become a more active member.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Hi Pemberley:wave2:

I'm pretty new here too... a lurker for years like you!

Hi,
I'm a real newbie. Just registered and no history of lurking ! Hoping to visit this summer. There seems to be an awful lot to learn - I feel like I'm back in school !

Same here! Just registered today!! Have already learned lots of good tips!

Hi I am a newbie here too

Angela in Duluth Ga

:welcome: aboard to all!!!!! You are in the right place to learn all you can!!!

Welcome Angela! I am a longtime lurker and have only posted occasionally. I too am going to WDW Sept. 6 - 13. Staying at POFQ.

:welcome: to you to Karen!!! Have you ever stayed at POFQ? This is one of my family's favorite resorts. Small and charming. In the evenings, they have the horse and carriage trot thru. You won't be disappointed!

I'm a newbie too! So here a question how do I get a count down like so of you have on your posts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter