• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Newbie here~

Lovingliv

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

My name is Rachel and I am mom to two....Olivia is 4 and Tess is 2!
We just booked our first trip together to WDW! We will be staying in the All Star Movie at the beginning of October!

I am here to learn from the masters and look forward to getting to know you!

I actually have a question already!
Does anyone know if a FLA resident buys passes to the park at a discount...can anyone use those passes or does it have to be a FLA resident?

Thanks so much!!!

10.gif

welcome200.gif

And about your question I'm pretty sure that the person using the "florida discount" pass has to be an actual florida resident and the actual pass-holder. I know that with tickets they take a fingerprint that you have to scan before you enter the park...

Welcome.

You made a very smart move coming here for answers!:thumbsup2 I just joined in Jan and am planning my 10th trip to WDW and wish I had come here a LONG time ago:disrocks:. The collective knowledge of the people on these boards is crazy!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter