Newbie here - question on Halloween...

Jo Fletch

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone! My hubby and I are taking our daughters (ages 8 & 10) to WDW a month from today! We are so excited! First time for us.

Just wondering if anyone has been to the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween? We're not sure if the extra money is worth it or if we would be better off putting it towards something else. Since we're new to this, we weren't sure.

Also, do a lot of people wear costumes or would we fit in if we decide at the last minute to buy tickets and go without costumes? Not sure if we should pack something for that or not.

I did read the new blog that was posted and found it helpful

TIA!

I really enjoyed it the last time I went. The fireworks are incredible and the parade is awesome. I would recommend it and dress up to enjoy the fun even more.

Some of the podcast members went last night as they posted it on FB. I'm assuming it'll be mentioned on an upcoming show. :)

We went in 2010 and are going again on the next trip - in 3 days! YEA!!

We had a great time and we all dressed up a bit. We did the Pirates League that day for the whole family. The parade was great, really LOVED the fireworks show. And we did photopass pics anywhere we could get a photographer. They added some great effects to them - particularly the photo stop outside the Haunted Mansion.

There was a good mix of those dressing up and those not. So either way, I think you would have a good time. If you are all into Halloween at all, its a great bit of extra fun to dress up a bit! :thumbsup2

I think it's the best event they have. We've gone several times. Dressed up and not dressed up. Sometimes we wear a Halloween shirt. Like was said before the parade is fantastic and so are the fireworks. IMHO, well worth the money!

Hi! We will be there at the same time!!! Anyway, I don't think we are dressing up, but if I had kids I totally would. What kid wouldn't love that?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter