• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Newbie from the UK!

kiafrika

Mouseketeer
Just popped in to say Hi and introduce myself.

I first went to WDW back in 1989, then went with DH in 1993 for our honeymoon and then again in 1997 with friends. We then took our then 3 yearol DS to WD Paris and finally we are taking him to WDW for his first visit in September 2007.:cheer2:

Woo Hoo I am so excited!!!!

I have already booked ADRs for CP & DB (my now 6 year DS is dinosaur mad) and have ordered our MNSSHP for Sep 30. Being from the UK, we don't usually celebrate Halloween, so this year we are going to make the most of it!

Wecome to the DIS have you found the UK community board yet? Lovely bunch of people there :goodvibes

Welcome.gif

Wecome to the DIS have you found the UK community board yet? Lovely bunch of people there :goodvibes

Welcome to the DIS - I agree with Jo, pop along to the UK Community boards and say 'hi' there too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter