Newbie from the NW

celtchic

Earning My Ears
Hi :)
I've been in the shadows reading for a few years, this is my first post. I was wondering if anyone on here was also from the Northwest? I grew up on the beaches in NJ and went to Disney World a lot. Now since living in Washington, I cannot find too many local DW fans.

My husband, three kids, and I go to DW every February to meet up with east coast family. We've always stayed at AKV ... was thinking about BCV or OKW ... any recommendations? We love roller coasters and we truly use our hopper passes everyday while we're there.
Thanks

There are several people from WA on the boards. We try and go twice a year if we can. We go sans kids and think it's the best way. We want to try the Epcot resorts but any DVC resort is great.

Just south of you in Portland! Our large family meets up at bay lake tower and get a two bedroom. Love it there! Welcome!

Glad to meet you all :wave2:
Hope you are all having a great Memorial Day weekend!

Are any of you familiar with a thread that discusses DW bus transportation. I just read that getting from BCV to anywhere other than Epcot and Hollywood takes forever with lots of stops. True?

From Seattle and love Disney. :love: Usually visit Disneyland more often because of it being closer but looking forward to my 4th visit to DW in Dec. I just found this site and am so glad.

file.php

Welcome to disboards :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter