Newbie from Texas

WDWAtLast

I found my Prince - now where are the mice and bir
Hi! I have been lurking for a few months and decided to join the fun! We are planning our first trip to WDW (with the kids!) for August 2009. :cool1: I have learned so much from this board already!!! :cheer2:

Welcome pixiedust: An Okie here - Go Sooners!!!!
I too have been lurking around for over a month but just figured out how to post - sort of :rotfl2: Still learning so sorry if I mess up!

We are taking a quick trip down on the 19th to WL and again in May to POFR. So excited!:cheer2:

Seriously, you will gain so much info from these boards. Good luck and have fun in your planning! Have a magical trip!

11.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I am still in the planning mode - oldest dd's birthday is in August, so we will be there to celebrate her 8th birthday :cheer2: I had put off booking anything hoping for a good deal (or cheap flights!) and with the 4/3 being extended on Monday, we will be official soon! I have many questions - I hope I put them in the right forum!!! Can't wait to share Disney with the kiddos!!!

Welcome from another Okie who's living in Texas. We'll be going back to the World next Spring Break. Can't wait until I can begin planning in earnest!!

Welcome to DISboards. Lots of informations are coming here, you will enjoy reading reviews, experiences and at the same time, great tips for your own trip.:thumbsup2

Have a fun planning your trip. :)

You have come to the right place for Dis info. I'm from Louisiana, what part of Texas are you from?:)

You have come to the right place for Dis info. I'm from Louisiana, what part of Texas are you from?:)

We are in Houston now, but I am from Nacogdoches. (that is in East Texas and pronounced Nak ah dough chez for those outside of Texas! lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter