• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Newbie from Cali

kaiserfam

Earning My Ears
Just found out from my DH that I posted in the wrong forum so here it goes again:headache: Just found this site and forum and so we joined in hopes that we will get some insider tips and recommendations since we are planning our sons 5th birthday for next June. :cheer2: He is so excited and so are we:banana: Can't wait to get there and am still trying to figure out this whole forum lingo:confused: I have a feeling that this is going to be the first of many trips to DLR with our son:yay:

Welcome to the forum, you will got a LOT of great info, tips, and ideas here. In fact, I have to warn you that it gets to be a bit addictive.....:banana:

My daughter is just a bit younger than your son, she will be four in Sept. Your son will be at the PERFECT age for DL, my son Andrew was five when we went in '06 and he was in heaven! I can't wait to experience it with the kids again!

Welcome! I think you will really enjoy these forums and you will find a lot of useful information. You should start your adventure by reading the stickys at the top and Hydroguy's tips. Lots of really great information.

I love finding out the Disney secrets for each area or ride and then sharing them with my family while we walk around or wait in a line. Its a great way to pass the time.

Anyway I hope you really enjoy yourself here and like Grumpyswife4ever stated, it can become addicting!

Welcome. You will find that whatever information you are seeking you will find it here. This place has a bunch of DL freaks! (myself included)

Welcome, and a friendly warning! The DIS IS ADDICTIVE!!! Beware, beware.....bewaaarrrrree!!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter