Newbie - eviies mom

WDW.Evy1968

Earning My Ears
Hi i'm Evelyn but i prefer Evy. I've been going to the world since i was 7, dont make me think how long ago that was :rotfl: and i still continue doing annual trips with my family :thumbsup2 . I'm married and have 2 wonderful children. My 13 y/o DD (Already learned some DIS slang :) is part of the boards, you may know her as Eviie, she always tells me about facts, tips, and what-not from here,so she begged me to join., and i bought in. I'm hoping to meet new people, learn new things, and share expirences with others of my past Disney trips :goodvibes . I'm looking forward to being on here, even though i won't be able to be on 24/7 because of my work schedule. And for the first time ever next year we'll be staying onsite, so it's another thing to look forward to :woohoo:

welcome.gif

Welcome to the boards!!! I hope you enjoy your first stay onsite next year! I personally think its the best! Enjoy and have a blast on the boards!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter