Newbie Checkin' In

WillowBelle

DIS Veteran
Just thought I would take the time to intruduce myself. I have been lurking on this board for quite some time. I am a stalker of the photography threads. I have been to WDW 18 times with trip #19 coming up in June (113 days away but who's counting :rotfl: ). I am staying @ Pop with my 2 DD's (10&8) and using the DDP.

Look forward to seeing you all around and chatting up all things Disney :)

Willow

Lucky you! Funny - I wish time away while waiting for a trip, then it gets here and I can't seem to slow it down. This 4/3 deal was too good to pass up!

10.gif

Just thought I would take the time to intruduce myself. I have been lurking on this board for quite some time. I am a stalker of the photography threads. I have been to WDW 18 times with trip #19 coming up in June (113 days away but who's counting :rotfl: ). I am staying @ Pop with my 2 DD's (10&8) and using the DDP.

Look forward to seeing you all around and chatting up all things Disney :)

Willow
:welcome:

:wave2:Welcome Aboard!!!!! I also was a lurker:tiptoe: on the boards for a long time!!! :laughing: It's nice to meet some one who has been to Disney as many times as I have!!! :rotfl: If there's one thing we love to do here is chat about Disney!!! :surfweb: Nice to meet you!!!:yay::cheer2::woohoo::cool1::thumbsup2

Welcome to DISboards. Lots of informations coming here and also be prepared to become addicted to DIS.:lmao:

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter