• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Newbie - BCV Villa

Availability can't be checked using DVC points for reservations that are more than 11 months out. The only way you could see what is available at the resort you're interested in, is to find someone who has points there since only owners at that resort can check availability between 7 and 11 months at the home resort. You would be able to check October 1 - 16th as of today.

So, where do I post that I am interesting in renting from DVC. Am I in the wrong forum.

Help.

You cannot do that on the DIS. You can respond to members' offers to rent their points on the Rent/Trade Boards in this DVC DIS area. But you are not allowed to post that you are looking for a reservation.

It is also not permitted to post where/when you are looking for, like you did in your original post and you should remove those details from your post as it might be construed as soliciting a specific rental, which is not allowed (although your dates were relatively broad, not that specific).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter