New!

megan926

DIS Veteran
Hi! I just stumbled across the website and am very excited. My fiancee and I are getting married July 14, 2004 @ the Polynesian. We're having an intimate ceremony. I haven't really contacted my wedding coordinator yet...what do I need to do? Thanks!:earsgirl:

Hi Megan and welcome to the DIS :wave2:

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding - Sunset Pointe looks so romantic.

So how many will there be at your Intimate wedding?

What time are you getting wed?

Where are you planning on having your wedding meal?

Have you chosen the following yet?
dress, music, cake flavors and bouquet

I can't wait to hear about some of your plans :D

Congratulations!
Now you are waiting to get the selection packet in the mail. This is where you chose your flowers and so forth. You may also call who ever was your sales coordinator and ask him/her who your wedding planner will be. They should know, as they past your file over once your date had been booked. As soon as I found out who my wedding planner was, I e-mailed her before I even received my packet in the mail. This may be a good idea. Ask your sale person for the e-mail address of your wedding planner!
Good luck and keep us posted of all your details. It sounds exciting. Can I ask you why you chose Sunset Point at the Polynesian as your ceremnoy site? I am scheduled to marry in Sept 2004 and had quite a hard time making the decission as where I wanted the location to be. I am just curious what makes couples chose particular locations. I think Sunset point is Beutiful. Are you having a sunset wedding?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter