• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New!

Disney=Love

Mouseketeer
Hi! I just joined these boards. As you can see in my signature I've been to WDW one time before and I'm leaving again tomorrow! I can't wait to write a trip report when I get back. I love all things Disney and I'm excited to post more here.

:welcome: :disrocks: Glad to have you here and YAY that you're leaving tomorrow!! Can't wait to hear about your trip. ACK! Did your last trip really get cut short by a hurricane?! That's my fear for our upcoming trip. Anyway, welcome aboard! :wave2:

ThreeAngels said:
:welcome: :disrocks: Glad to have you here and YAY that you're leaving tomorrow!! Can't wait to hear about your trip. ACK! Did your last trip really get cut short by a hurricane?! That's my fear for our upcoming trip. Anyway, welcome aboard! :wave2:
Yeah, but Disney was pretty good about it and we have three free park passes for this year!

Have a blast on your trip! :cloud9: Welcome to the boards and definitely post a trip report. :welcome: Here's some pixie dust to ward away any untoward events for this trip. pixiedust:

Welcome to the DIS!!! :cool1:
If you see this before you leave - have a great trip!!!!
If you don't see this until after you're home - hope it was great!!!!

Welcome to the DIS!!! This is a great place to find answers to your questions, but also allow you to answer questions that other DIS's have. This is a great group of people and welcome aboard!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter