New Yorkers Beware...Mickey is coming to town! June 17th, 2012 Canada Cruise

Just to let our Fe group know we just noticed our room has been upgraded. From an 11 b standard inside to a 9a ocean view room.

We are in room 6516 and 6518. Sorry for the last minute notice been a rough week around here. We are just starting to pack. Nothing like the last minute rush.

I'll let every one know on Sunday also when we have the meet up.

Have a wonderful cruise.

We will be going over the VB later today. I'm going to try to time it when you guys are going under it. Hope it works. I'll post pictures if I time it right. We will be cruising Disney out of NY in September.

Linda

Vickie, enjoyed having you and Tim at our dinner table :thumbsup2 Loved :love:that we got our Mickey Bars the last 2 nights of the cruise:woohoo: Missed you at breakfast, but from your post I see why. We were off the ship by 8:10....at Penn Station by 8:35....on the 9:05 train home...walked in my door to 3 VERY happy chihuahuas by 10:25 :banana:

Vickie, enjoyed having you and Tim at our dinner table :thumbsup2 Loved :love:that we got our Mickey Bars the last 2 nights of the cruise:woohoo: Missed you at breakfast, but from your post I see why. We were off the ship by 8:10....at Penn Station by 8:35....on the 9:05 train home...walked in my door to 3 VERY happy chihuahuas by 10:25 :banana:

I bet your babies were happy. My fur babies (cats) are just now warming back up to us. I will miss my mickey bar tonight :sad2:
It was nice getting to know you both. Happy future sailing.

Vicki

Great cruise - great weather (until NYC today)! Waiting at Penn Station now to go to DC. Kids are dragging. After Brave, our oldest hung out in Studio Sea until I finally got her at 3! We were up early and off around 7:30.

DW and I napped a bit in Brave. I am told at least I did not snore!

Went on UN tour first thing. Ended up seeing Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter to beat the impending rain!

We are in DC for the weekend and driving back to LGA Monday with lunch in Philly.

So glad we finally found Maggie's stateroom! Took a few attempts!

Hope you liked the frames and Fanny Mae. Hope it didn't melt in NYC today!

Jeff

Thx to all for the creative, thoughtful FEs! I have to save everything so I remember some of your great ideas for next time!!! Thx to all the organizers and regular posters who made planning for this trip so fun!:goodvibes

I can't believe it's over!! Glad we had the weekend to unpack, etc so our first day back to reality is tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful FE gifts...our kids (and my husband and I too, let's not kid ourselves here!:rotfl2:) were so excited to check our FE each time we returned to our cabin. Some great ideas and amazing creativity and generosity is very much appreciated!

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could tell me more about Autism on the sea. I am a Occupational therapist in a school district. This may be something that may be helpful to the parents of some of my students.

Thank you

Hi All,
Can't believe we are back! We're in NJ for the next 10 days, not sure if I'll get photos uploaded before we return to Israel. Hope to at least get some up, like what I took of our FE gifts (not all of them, only what I could grab before the kids tucked them away!)!
The FE was great fun, and have a bunch of us on deck 2 aft was really cool! Enjoyed meeting some of you, and wish I'd have met everyone. Maybe "next cruise"?
More to come,
Laurie and the Herman Family

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could tell me more about Autism on the sea. I am a Occupational therapist in a school district. This may be something that may be helpful to the parents of some of my students.

Thank you

I was curious too and found that they have a website that describes their entire program. Seems to be a GREAT program and they offer a lot of support for families that want to travel with several different types of conditions including CP

Thank you

My family was with the Autism on the Seas group...it was our first cruise and we were extremely pleased with their services. Their website has wonderful information and you can request free brochures, etc. They also have a Facebook page where you can see comments from both staff and clients. If you would like more personal information, please pm me and I can provide details. I would also be willing to share my email address with any family interested.

Susie:goodvibes

Just wanted to thank every one for the the great FE gifts. The kids were always looking forward to returning to our cabin to check to see what was dropped off. The FE was one of the many highlights of the cruise.
Now it is time to convince every one to start planning our next cruise and WDW trip.

My family was with the Autism on the Seas group...it was our first cruise and we were extremely pleased with their services. Their website has wonderful information and you can request free brochures, etc. They also have a Facebook page where you can see comments from both staff and clients. If you would like more personal information, please pm me and I can provide details. I would also be willing to share my email address with any family interested.

Susie:goodvibes

Thanks I will check out their website. If I have more questions I will send you a pm.

Thanks I will check out their website. If I have more questions I will send you a pm.

They also have a FB page.... I posted on it because I got to dance the night away with a lot of the staff in the evening when they were done "working" :dance3:....a great group of young people (relative to my age at least LOL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter