New Yorkers Beware...Mickey is coming to town! June 17th, 2012 Canada Cruise

Just a note for everyone. When I click on the city, it only listed a few that I wasn't overly excited about, but then when you click on one, there is a lot on the right side listed....and I've only looked at Halifax so far, but I see several that we might would actually want to do. I'm going to print them out and let my daughter start looking over them tonight....

Now to look at St. John....

Just a note for everyone. When I click on the city, it only listed a few that I wasn't overly excited about, but then when you click on one, there is a lot on the right side listed....and I've only looked at Halifax so far, but I see several that we might would actually want to do. I'm going to print them out and let my daughter start looking over them tonight....

Now to look at St. John....

They fixed it they all come up on the first page now, so many to choose from.

They fixed it they all come up on the first page now, so many to choose from.

Yep. I really like the options at Halifax a lot. Very kid friendly. I was worried about my daughter being bored with Canada but she easily picked her top choices for each. Now to make final decisions...

Sorry, had to change to July 8th date... school conflicts for my son.
Have fun everyone!!!

Penny

FE Participants:

I decided instead of having everyone PM me their info and then me putting it in a spreadsheet and then emailing everyone that spreadsheet that I would just set up a google form document so that everyone could enter their data directly and then could view the information at all times....Seems easier on all of us :rotfl:

If you have already sent me your info, I've entered it into the form.

You can access the form at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDBLZkczV3oxT2plSnMwTnFOYWNSc2c6MQ

I sent a PM to everyone with a link to the spreadsheet so that you can see what has been entered and keep up with everyone's information. If you have not received the PM please let me know.

I enter my information I hope I did it right. This is my first time doing FE. Also I have not receive a PM with the link.

We are on this cruise. It is me, Lorie, Mike (DH) and Breanna (DD16). We actually made reservations while we were on the Alaska cruise last summer, but then we thought we might have to end up moving it due to one of the summer camps DD wanted to go to this year. They finally got the camp date posted and we are good to go on this cruise. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

We are on this cruise. It is me, Lorie, Mike (DH) and Breanna (DD16). We actually made reservations while we were on the Alaska cruise last summer, but then we thought we might have to end up moving it due to one of the summer camps DD wanted to go to this year. They finally got the camp date posted and we are good to go on this cruise. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Welcome aboard!

Hi! I have been looking over the Port excursions. We are not going to book any excursions in Halifax. I have been on the "What to do in Halifax thread" that was started by Ted who lives there. He posted links that have a great walking map along with links to lots of areas of interest. He even posted some interesting utube videos. It looks like there are alot of things that you can walk to. We are looking at booking the hopewell rock excursion in Saint John.

Has anyone made any decisions about their port excursions?

Hi! I have been looking over the Port excursions. We are not going to book any excursions in Halifax. I have been on the "What to do in Halifax thread" that was started by Ted who lives there. He posted links that have a great walking map along with links to lots of areas of interest. He even posted some interesting utube videos. It looks like there are alot of things that you can walk to. We are looking at booking the hopewell rock excursion in Saint John.

I have no idea what port excursion I want to do to many to choose from.

Hey everyone I'm ldconley's daughter :)

I'm super excited to go to Canada again and be back on the Magic! Halifax looks gorgeous and I'm ready to be there already!:goodvibes

Good day all
Welcome to anyone who has joined since my last post...:goodvibes

My DS and myself tend to go towards the physical activities and the nature activities. Biking, hikes etc... So we are looking at them.

Being a person who is freezing in anything below 60 degrees:confused3, I am a little concerned I will miss the warmth of the tropics, but I am excited to see Halifax etc...

I think I put saved 10 excursions into my favorites online, DS and I will whittle it down closer to booking date (3/4) :yay: can we go now????

I have about 8 picked out. I would love to know what the time are for some of the part day, to see if I could do two.

I enter my information I hope I did it right. This is my first time doing FE. Also I have not receive a PM with the link.

You're there, and I sent the PM with the link.

I've added you to the master list (next post)

We have picked out 3 possible at each stop, but might still do something on our own as well. I'm putting off looking at it again until next weekend (my first weekend off since New Year's)...

Hey everyone I'm ldconley's daughter :)

I'm super excited to go to Canada again and be back on the Magic! Halifax looks gorgeous and I'm ready to be there already!:goodvibes

Welcome to the group!

We are up to 11 rooms on the Google Docs FE list....

Here's an updated passenger list.

UPDATED LIST

albil - Bill & Alice (jlawall's parents)FE PARTICIPANT
acomasdiaz - DH, DD7, DS4, FE PARTICIPANT
BalooHoo – dw, ds15, ds10
brownzee – DW, DS 14, DD10, DD8, DD5, DD4, and DD 19 month
daboof - dw, ds11, and dd7
Dicecatt(thread starter) – and DH
DisneyTrek – DW & 2 friends
estewart0901 - & dd, FE PARTICIPANT
GPoppins - dh, and mother
HAPPY-AT-DISNEY –
herb102211 - fiance, brother, sister, parents & grandmother
HermanTriplets+1 - DH, DD15, DS15, DD15, and DS13, FE PARTICIPANT
izzy107 (15) – parents and brother, FE PARTICIPANT
jlawall – DH (Ken); me (JoAnn); DD 25 Tracy; DD 22 Jessica; DD 27 Tara and her DH (Jeremy) 29, FE PARTICIPANT
joius24 - ds16
ksloane (Kimberly) – dd11, FE PARTICIPANT
ldconley - Lorie, Mike (DH) and Breanna (DD16)
MinnieGg4 – FE PARTICIPANT
momsquiettime (Tina) – DD (16), DS (12) and DD (10), FE PARTICIPANT
MrShiny - DD 17 and DD 13, FE PARTICIPANT (cabin number: 5524)
mward73 - myself, DH and DS (5), FE PARTICIPANT
nbrmommy2005 - DS7, and parents
Never to old – DH ((Vicki) 47 and DH (Tim) 50) - FE PARTICIPANT
pkmingo - three couples (3 cabins - 2 adults in each cabin, all adults over 50. FE participates)
seasister – dh, DS(10) and DD(15)

FE PARTICIPANTS - Current Cutoff Date June 1 (*Means Google Docs Filled Out)
albil - Bill & Alice (jlawall's parents)
acomasdiaz - DH, DD7, DS4
*estewart0901 - & dd
*HermanTriplets+1 - DH, DD15, DS15, DD15, and DS13
*izzy107 (15) – parents and brother
jlawall – DH (Ken); me (JoAnn); DD 25 Tracy; DD 22 Jessica; DD 27 Tara and her DH (Jeremy) 29
*ksloane (Kimberly) – dd11
*MinnieGg4
momsquiettime (Tina) – DD (16), DS (12) and DD (10)
*MrShiny - DD 17 and DD 13
*mward73 - myself, DH and DS (5)
Never to old – DH ((Vicki) 47 and DH (Tim) 50)
*pkmingo - three couples (3 cabins - 2 adults in each cabin, all adults over 50

FE Participants:

I decided instead of having everyone PM me their info and then me putting it in a spreadsheet and then emailing everyone that spreadsheet that I would just set up a google form document so that everyone could enter their data directly and then could view the information at all times....Seems easier on all of us :rotfl:

If you have already sent me your info, I've entered it into the form.

You can access the form at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDBLZkczV3oxT2plSnMwTnFOYWNSc2c6MQ

I sent a PM to everyone with a link to the spreadsheet so that you can see what has been entered and keep up with everyone's information. If you have not received the PM please let me know.

Just a reminder to all who want to do FE, fill this out if you haven't yet so that Kimberly/KSloane can update the spreadsheet. Don't wait to fill it out until you figure out everyone's favorite characters:rolleyes: - just do it now:dance3:!!!!!
I was in the NYC area last week and gave my regards to the pier! It's waiting for us....:banana:

Kimberly, thanks for doing all this organizing !

Some Disney Fireworks for you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-GJNwEqL68&feature=plcp&context=C33ed300UDOEgsToPDskJJv8qTRFLpNSxkzGpdLwwE

Awww...Thanks! :hug:

Just a reminder to all who want to do FE, fill this out if you haven't yet so that Kimberly/KSloane can update the spreadsheet. Don't wait to fill it out until you figure out everyone's favorite characters:rolleyes: - just do it now:dance3:!!!!!
I was in the NYC area last week and gave my regards to the pier! It's waiting for us....:banana:

Yes. If you don't know room number or any detail, go ahead and fill it out and you can later PM me any information that needs to be filled in. This will at least let everyone who likes to start planning early get started on their gifts.

I'll be in NYC in 130 days! :banana::banana::banana:

I was looking at the excursions and the pink bus seem to be the most practical of them especially for my large family. Any one ever do one of the hop on hop off bus tours before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter